Trail / Jump / Urban
The Stylus geometry is tuned to excel when trail riding, dirt jumping and just playing around. We have adapted the tubing for durability and strength in demanding situations and the rugged construction accommodates long travel forks and DH weight tires . Custom built chain stay yoke and dropouts offer ample tire clearance and stiffness; This is an every trail rider. Lesser bikes are known to quiver when confronted with the depth of the Stylus' abilities.
- Versatile compact geometry
- Custom CNC machined Yoke for up to 2.7 rear tire clearance
- CNC'd dropouts and ISCG 05 tabs
- custom drawn oversize seattube
- large-flange reinforced headtube
- 6.6lbs/ 3kg
|Toptube Length (effective)||22"
|Seattube Length (c-top)||13.5"
|BB Height||12.5" 317mm|
|Ft. Deraileur Size||34.9mm|
*Angles measured with respect to atypical fork travel at 6" / 150mm