We focused our carefully honed design ideas on the big wheel platform and the result is the Surface. Slack at the front and short at the back, ready to rip and beyond awesome. The Surface features a 44mm headtube to accommodate tapered steerer forks and a 31.6 I.D. seattube for dropper post options. It is made with custom drawn True Temper tubing and features our machined 'yokel' and asymmetrical chainstay arrangement for tire clearance. This frame is made in limited productions so contact us for waitlist details.
- Chromag modular/replaceable dropout system for 10x135mm or 12x142mm
- Chainstay length optimized at 16.9" / 429mmm
- ISCG 05 tabbed with custom Chromag ISCG mount
- Handbuilt in Canada
- 44mm headtube and 31.6 post
- Up to 2.4 tire clearance; trail tested.
- 120mm to 140mm fork recommended
156 - 170cm
|Toptube Length (effective)||22.25"
|Seattube Length (c-top)||15.5"
|BB Height||12.75" -3 24mm|
|Ft. Deraileur Size||34.9mm|
|BB Shell||73mm (68mm pre Jan 2013)|
|*Angles measured with respect to typical fork travel at 5" / 130mm|